Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Adventure Science Center

So LAST Thursday we got to go to the Science Museum. The kids had a blast! First we went to a presentation on the Solar System. Austin leaned forward and listened intently, while the other two were all over their chairs and on top of me. It did go on too long for their attention span, but I found it quite interesting. The kids LOVE to play in the "playground" area.

Ashley rides this bike to get the elevator to go up and down (don't worry no one can ride in the elevator).
Mason plays the floor piano- I just love this thing!
Aussie giggles as he goes down the slide (the intestines) and land on a big whoopee cusion.
Mason and Ashley together put all their weight into lifting this car.
Aussie plays with this body. All the insides come out and your fit it back together like a puzzle. It's pretty cool!
Mason had a blast with the beach ball and the blowing machine.
The kids played a shooting game where they shot germs and here is Mason and Aussie by some germs.
I enjoyed throwing food into the big mouth.

And I did something I didn't think I would do. I climbed all the way up to the top of the playground area and I even went down the LONG long slide. EEEEK! But at the top of the playground is a beautiful look out point where you can see downtown Nashville.
And somehow this picture got on here... so this is my cute daughter in a dress that I got for super cheap. I think it is so cute!


1 comment:

Renee said...

Wow. I'm exhausted just from reading! Looks like they had fun. I like that place, but can't go with Jack. It kinda bugs me how big it is and I can't see my kids all the time. Usually, that doesn't bother me, but there it does.

Ashley's dress is adorable. I'm into the polka dot stage lately. Just bought P 2 new PD swimsuits. I kinda have a theme going.

blog ya later gater!