Wednesday, March 05, 2008

random stuff

Tell you what...I am tired. So what keeps me up right now? I need to do the dishes. I don't want to do the dishes. It won't take me but 15-20 minutes, but all I can think about is I want to go to bed.

So what has been up with me, you ask? I've been sick. I've got pink eye. It started Sunday night and I finally called the doctor and got a prescription for it today. It hurts to have my eyes open for too long. I just want to keep them shut. However, today was a much better day. I did get schooling done, did some laundry, planned my lesson for Friday and payed some bills.

I have a couple of layouts that have been sitting around waiting to be finished. With all the supplies I have, I can't seem to find the right lettering to use for one of them. I seriously need some scrap time with my friends!

I don't typically have many stories of Mason. And that bothers me sometimes. That is because he is my silly guy. He likes to pretend to fall, do a silly dance, make faces and just do anything to get a smile. Tonight I had to laugh at him. I told him to go downstairs and get their pillows. He brought the pillows, but then he starts pulling stuff out of his pants with this silly clown-like magician-like face. He just kept pulling things out. I have no idea how he got all that stuff in there. I may not have many stories of him, but he sure makes me smile!

Ok the dishes will have to wait...I'm going to bed. night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.