Saturday, March 08, 2008

precious child and some layouts


In school on Friday, I was the kids' teacher at co-op. We always start out with telling the date, singing the days of the week and counting the days in the month. Well this Friday, I asked, "Does anyone know what the date is?" And Ashley raised her hand and said, "A date is when you go out with someone you really like."
And here are a few layouts I created lately:
It's hard to read but it says, You make me smile.
This one Aussie helped me design. He did really well! I only had to guide him one time with the big sticker. I told him we needed to leave room for the pictures.
And I love this of Ashley trying a lemon.
OKey Dokey- I need to go to bed...no more posts for tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Love your titles.

Shez said...

Love the definition of a date.