Anyone want to play hopscotch? LOL!
See the little dot of blue and red. That's my daughter at the beginning of the game.
Yesterday was a beautiful day!!! We played outside and
drew with chalk on the road.
See the little dot of blue and red. That's my daughter at the beginning of the game.
Yesterday was a beautiful day!!! We played outside and
drew with chalk on the road.BTW...Congratulations to Greg and me. Today we celebrate being happily married for 14 years. We were going to wait until next month (a week) to celebrate, but Greg was given 2 free tickets to see RENT this weekend. Wahoooo!


3 comments:
I saw RENT back in 1999 and LOVED it! Happy Anniversary. Enjoy the show.
Happy Anniversary!
Hope the show didn't spoil the anniversary celebration LOL! Okay, so I'm rather impressed that you can play 100 Hopscotch on your street. We're on a cul-de-sac & I'm still not sure I'd be comfy with the big boys out there because we have a stupidly driving high school senior that lives next door to us... grrrr!
Post a Comment