Saturday, March 08, 2008

TN Snow

Well we did get some snow last night and this morning. So I knew we had to get out early and play in it before it went away.

I tried to instruct the kids in how to make a snowman, but Daddy volunteered me (the yankee) to get down and help them.
So I gave him the camera to take pictures. MEN!

Aussie helped by collecting snow in a little bucket and then adding it to my snowball.

Ashley wanted to build a snow castle. So she worked on hers by herself.
Then Mason played awhile and then went inside. It was just too cold for him. Which is ironic because he is my hot natured little fella!
And here is Ashley right before she smacks me with the snowball.

Oh- Here is Mason's hat that he wanted. He picked out the yarn for it.




And here is Greg rolling the snowball around front, because it was getting too hard for me to roll.

And here is a nicer picture of me after I said, "Would you please take a picture of me?"

And NOW for our (my) finished product:

What FUN FUN FUN in the snow!

No comments: