Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Thank yous and a funny picture

I need to post some thank yous! Sorry I haven't done it sooner, but we are still in the midst of all this craziness.


1. Thank you Jill! Jill gave me a lawn mower. Whoooo! Hoooo! Greg has mowed the lawn and it works great. Thank you, thank you!


2. Our neighbors gave us an OLD TV, you know one of the kinds that come in a cabinet. But guess what? It looks GREAT!


3. My friend D'ann has offered another small TV. We might take her up on the offer if we can't get the big screen fixed. Thank you for the offer D'ann!


4. My friend Jana has offered for me to borrow curriculum from her. (I might take her up on some of the books- but we don't use Sonlight.) Thank you Jana for your offer!


5. We are working on a car deal...BUT someone else has made an offer. I really want this car! We will know later today if they actually go through with it.


Thank you all for your prayers during this stressful time!


Oh and now for something funny...Check this out....

5 comments:

Snarky Mom Reads said...

Too funny - where did you get that picture?? You are truly blessed with lots of great friends! Hope it all works out for you with the car. If it's meant to be... it's meant to be! If not, that just means something else is coming your way :) !!

Dana said...

That picture is toooo funny!
As for all of the good stuff - yeah! I wish I had something to offer - hmmm, you want my kids?? Just kidding of course ;)

Anonymous said...

Good job of 'Photoshopping'. Did Greg do it?

Jill LaFaye said...

Ok..you aren't going to believe this..but..I have looked at your blog a few times now..and couldn't figure out what was so funny about Don Knotts picture..other than he is funny looking.
I just realized that one is Greg's face!!!!!! OMG!!!! I feel like and idiot..but this is great:) You need to do a lo of this two photos..toooooo funny!!!!

P.S. Your welcome for the mower..we were glad that you could use it:)

Have a great evening!

doris sander said...

hope the car deal worked out.

that picture is beyond funny! :D