Saturday, November 29, 2008

Family Fun!!!!

Thanksgiving morning we did what every family should have the pleasure of doing. We jumped in the leaves. Oh what fun! What fun!


Playing in the Leaves from Chelle Greene on Vimeo.



Ashley started first. I love the progression of these photos.












She said she was making an Ashley Angel.













Wheeeeee!


Then Mason jumped in the fun.



















They attacked me and covered me with leaves. I was laughing so hard I had to cover my mouth so the leaves wouldn't get inside my mouth.

Then Aussie came out and joined in.




















And then HA HA they all attacked Daddy! Arrrrrgh!!!!!!


And Daddy attacked back!
And then we had to brush off in the garage. It was nasty. We had leaves in our shirts, somehow down in our underwear. And poor Ashley-well just look at her hair. It took us a while to get all of that out. But it was a lot of FUN!!!

And here is just an extra picture of Aussie because I like this picture.


After we got a shower we went to the Huddleston's house for Thanksgiving dinner. Yum Yum Yum!

I made the ham and some more of those pilgrim hat desserts.


We played some card games. I don't get to play games very much and I so very much enjoy it. And then one of my favorite parts of the day, we get out the Black Friday ads and make our lists. We pass them around the table and it's so fun to hear everyone get so excited. I know several of them get up early and go together, but I go by myself. I have to admit I LOVE it! It's the only day I can really spend money and it gives me such a high!!!!

So I had a blast on Friday going from store to store. Today, Greg is taking the kids to Radnor Lake. I am going to get out all the presents and access what I have and what I still need to get, etc. (Well Phooey- Greg just called. Aussie is sick and they are coming home.


I'm getting in the Christmas spirit. Is anyone out there who likes to decorate want to come over and help me? I'm serious! It's so much more fun with a friend. I'll come over and help you too.

2 comments:

Renee said...

hey, I was thinking about offering to do it, but now Jack is sick, so I'll probably have to wait till next year.

doris sander said...

looks like you had a very happy thanksgiving! lol at poor ashley's hair! :D