I did this one a little while ago. Dana and I decided to give ourselves challenges. She picked two layouts that she liked and we had to try to combine those layouts. One had the title split and the other had flowers going down the page. This is what I came up with.

We are doing another challenge if you would like to play along let me know. We don't give out prizes or anything, we are just doing it to keep ourselves scrapping.
Here's a layout I did for one of Doris' classes. I even used the picture she took at the kids' birthday.
This was a fun challenge. You had to use a piece of junk mail in your layout. I happened to get a mini catalog for personalized notecards. All those rectangles are various notecards.
And this was loosely based on a challenge Doris and her friend did. You had to use fall colors with a twist (which I didn't do the twist) and use cardboard and other stuff. And it was also for Jann's challenge to use a b&w photo and use lots of texture to make your picture shine.

3 comments:
gorgeous layouts chelle! you've been on fire lately! :D
whats your challange I need one, i am stuck on a layout I am doing.
I really like the last one. I love how you used the twine/ribbon? very cool.
Post a Comment