Thursday, November 06, 2008

Something Fishy!

The other day one of those educational kids' cartoon shows came on and

Ashley said, "Hey there's something fishy here!"

I said, "What?"

She said, "This is kind of fishy...I think this show is making me learn something."




You gotta love it!________________________






Also there is a new challenge blog out there for kids! YAY! This is so exciting! It's called Kids Can Scrap. And Ashley has already made 2 layouts for it and here they are:
What's really clever about this layout is a drop of black ink got on her picture and she covered it up by making a glitter necklace. Isn't she clever?




The journaling on this one says, My name is Ashley I love birdies. I just LOVE the little people she drew down in the left corner. Those are sticker dresses.
She hopes she wins...I do too. But I told her that it is not based on how well she did, but that whoever participates gets their name in a hat...etc..etc.

No comments: