Yesterday after school we went toMurfreesboro square to Trick or Treat. We have never done this before. It was VERY busy!

Everyone paired up with a buddy and either held hands or tails.
All the businesses stand outside and hand out candy. 


They got so much candy that their bags got too heavy to hold.
And at the end was a big inflatable slide, where I just sat down on the ground to rest and didn't think I could get back up!
THEN as soon as we got home, Greg took the kids out for Trick or Treating in the neighborhood. I made dinner and stayed home for the entire THREE people who showed up at my door. That's not including my 3. I was SO extremely exhausted! When Greg got back, we ate dinner and I crashed HARD! I have no idea what time it was. The kids came up and put candy on my shoulder.
Later when they were getting ready for bed, I heard them say, "Hey you didn't eat the candy we gave you." I was OUT!
But earlier today Greg got 2 surprises at work. When he got to work their was a gift certificate for $50 for a steak house that we have never been to before on his desk. He got it for helping one of the big bosses at work over a weekend. Then he won a $25 gift card for Target for having one of the best costumes. They said he won his because of his acting. SO.....It looks like I might have a nice birthday (wink)!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment