Well today's English assignment was a toughie!
It breaks my heart but Ashley is not very nice to the boys, especially Aussie.
It breaks my heart but Ashley is not very nice to the boys, especially Aussie.
She also has a hard time accepting compliments.
So today's assignment "Three Things I Like About Ashley" did not go so smoothly!
First thing Aussie said to me was, "Should I lie?"
I told him he needed to find something good about her.
He came up with everything he wrote.
I had to give several ideas to Ashley.
She came up with two and I said, "What about how you love tigers or how you love me?"
"Hmmm..", she said, "I think I'll do tigers because it is shorter."
Um...OK...shorter than Mom.
Whatever!
Mason gets along with her just fine, but he could not think of anything to say. So I had to give him lots of ideas. Of course as soon as I mentioned anything he said, "Yes, I'll use that!" He did come up with some of his own lines though. You can probably figure out which ones they are. The way he words things sometimes is really cute!
And now here is my paragraph about my daughter.
There are 3 things I like about Ashley. These three things are she likes dolls and girly things, she likes to sing and she looks like me. First, Ashley likes dolls and girly things. I love that she has an American Girl doll that I can dress them in matching clothes. Second, she likes to sing. I love to sing and I'm so glad she has an interest in the same thing I like. Third, she looks like me. I always wanted a girl and God blessed me with a beautiful one. All of these things I like about Ashley remind me of myself when I was little.
And tomorrow we are doing Math!
'Nough said!
No comments:
Post a Comment