I am so so so so so so so so so very tired!
Why don't you go to bed you ask?
I don't know.
For some reason I really want to fall asleep on the couch.
And yet I know that I can not "sleep" if I try to sleep on the couch.
But yet I sit here with my eyes drooping wanting to try anyway.
Even though I know I can not sleep on the couch, I will still close my eyes and try.
Then in an hour or so when I'm really really hurtin' tired I will try so desperately to get my butt upstairs, take my medicine, put on my CPAP and actually fall asleep.
I could go upstairs now and it wouldn't be so bad.
But why oh why does the couch tempt me so much?
I have no idea. But I'm closing my eyes now and I know the inevitable will come.
Good night Nashville.
February Cocoa Daisy Project Shares!
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment