So what in the world has kept me so very busy lately?
I've been volunteered as the new co-op yearbook person.
When I showed a little interest, it all of a sudden became my responsibility.
Now with that said, I'm enjoying it.
However, I don't like this time crunch.
Thursday after the cooking class, I went to the person's house who has done it for the past several years so she could teach me. Thankfully, I picked up on it fast. And what I thought was that I would be taking over next year, actually I am doing half of the book this year.
So THAT is what has been keeping up later than usual this past week. I need to have my part done by Thursday.
So Saturday, my friend Doris came over with G. The kids played together, while she scrapbooked and I worked on the yearbook. Ashley also invited one of her friends over.
For a little break we went to a nearby park for an hour to play.
The kids had a grand time in the sand.



And then they got to go down to the lake and rinse off their feet.

This picture makes me think of those models coming out of the water.



And this picture makes me laugh.

Then we went back home and the kids were playing a silly game. When one of them said a joke, they would get knocked backwards onto the couch.

And now I'm very tired and need to go to bed. Only 2 more days of school. Someone told the kids tomorrow was a holiday. URRRRR! I'm afraid I won't be able to get them to do school tomorrow, just dragging it out one more day.
No comments:
Post a Comment