Today in our English class I made the kids write a paragraph with three things they like about Aussie. And if they tried to get someone else in trouble then they had to write four things. Anyway, I don't particuarly care for English (school) and I really don't like the repetitive sentences they have to write. And I feel like it is pulling teeth to get them to write anything. But this assignment went better than I expected. The one who needed to do this assignment (topic)was the first one done.Aussie asked me to do the assignment too. Whereas, I have many things I love about my son, I hate this style of writing. But I will do it anyway for his sake! I may cheat a little bit and skip some of the repeating when I write mine. You can see what they wrote on their blogs. (Links to their blogs are to the left.)
I have three things I like about my son, Aussie. These three things are having a heart for Jesus, he is a self learner and he loves the Chinese language. First, Aussie has a heart for Jesus. Ever since he was little he asked precious, heavy philosophical questions showing his love for God. Second, he is a self learner. I like that Aussie will try to learn every possible thing he is interested in on his own and will share his knowledge with everyone. Last, Aussie loves the Chinese language. I love that he is learning Chinese so in the future he can take care of his Mom when China owns everything. All these things about Aussie makes me very proud to be his Mom.
Stay tuned, tomorrow we will have a cooking class. Wednesday they will write 3 things they like about Mason. And Thursday they will write 3 things they like about Ashley.
No comments:
Post a Comment