Please don't grade me on my English. It is not one of my strong points. Turn around is fair play. Aussie asked me to write a paragraph about him and I did. So now it is Mason's turn. Please remember I have to write the paragraph in this repetitive format, in which they are learning.
There are three things I like about Mason. These three things are he is happy, a peacemaker and a great singer. First, Mason is almost always happy. I like that Mason is happy because I love seeing his big smile. Second, I like that Mason is a peacemaker. I like that Mason is a peacemaker because it helps to keep things sane around here. Third, Mason is a great singer I like that Mason is a great singer because I love to hear him belt out songs in church on key. These three things about Mason make me proud to call him my son.
February Cocoa Daisy Project Shares!
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment