Greg has been growing a beard. It's growing on me. I think it looks nice, but I still don't like the prickly kisses. He has decided to keep it for a little while.
On Saturday, it was a beautiful day so we took the kids to a nearby park to let them run in the field.
HA! All they wanted to do was play with some rocks and a drain.
Austin picked up this rock and said, "look it's Alabama".Someone had a remote control airplane there and they enjoyed running and "trying" to catch it.
Then we went to church on Sunday. We have a new preacher. His name is Dean Barham (I think that's how it is spelled.) He is SO good! I look forward to hearing more of his sermons.Unfortunately, our Sunday school class is falling apart. I really loved our class, but it is time for the teachers to move on and the attendance has been dwindling for awhile. So I guess we will need to find another class to go to.
After church we decided not to go out to eat lunch so that we could go out to eat near the end of the month. But for several days, the kids had been begging to get doughnuts. So we decided to spend $5 and take them to Krispy Kreme to get one doughnut and then we would go home and I would make a late lunch.
Oh did they have a blast!Austin ate his right away and kept begging the other two to give him a bite of theirs. They wouldn't and he got really mad.
Mason on the other hand, savored every bite.Hopefully that will suffice them for awhile.
This is a precious conversation that Ashley had with Greg yesterday:Ashley: Daddy, I love you a thousand.
Daddy: You love me a thousand?
Ashley: Is a thousand all the time?
Daddy: It's a long time, but not all the time. You could say "forever." That's all the time.
Ashley: I love you forever, Daddy.
Then this morning she woke up and told me she loves me forever. :)
Oh yes- Thank you Karley and Shaina for the shoes you sent Ashley. She just had to wear a pair on Sunday. Ashley told me that they matched her tights, so she could wear them. She is actually pretty good with matching her clothes. But I haven't really taught her anything about not wearing white after Labor Day.(Actually, I didn't mind because her GORGEOUS shoes that I bought her she thinks they are stupid. So she would have worn big clunky black shoes that are too big for her.)
3 comments:
So presh Chelle!!! Love this post! Great pics and fun random things that those lil kiddos say! Love it! xoxo
What a crop of cuties you have! Love seeing the pics! We must get together soon before withdrawal sets in! Luv ya!
Cute! Cute! Cute!
Post a Comment