
Cute kids if I do say so myself!
I got Ashley to wear her "stupid" shoes today.
I told her Aubrey (at church) has shoes just like them and she wears them. She just said, "I knooooow it."
I got to scrapbook at Dana's tonight. I got 3 layouts done and started on a mini album. Here is my monkey page:

Even though this Thanksgiving Layout looks really simple and was... I had a hard time with it because the picture was just too big. I felt I couldn't be creative.And then I did this layout of Ashley at 6 months old in a hat box.
OH I forgot to tell you about the Scrapbook store. Michelle had asked where it was.
It's called Scrap'n Memories and you can look at the link to find out where they are located.
They have a refer a friend program. So if you go please tell them that I sent you. You will receive $5 toward your punch card and so will I. The punch card is done autimatically, so you don't have to carry a card around. pretty cool!
Now I was going to say I'm off to bed...but I just saw that my lil' brother just logged on, so I'm going to chat with him a little bit. Aren't computers a wonderful thing?

4 comments:
How is it that you were awake enough to blog???? By the way, your blogspot time is off by a couple of hours :)
I love the monkey layout!!
Okay, now I see why they were allowed to jump on the bed. How cute.
I know what you mean about scrapbooking big pictures. But remember one of the main reasons for scrapbooking is to save the memories. Mission accomplished and you have been able to show your creativity on other pages.
Great work! I love, love, love the {Three Little Monkeys} layout..definitely worth letting the kiddos jump on the bed! What do they think about the cute layout of them jumping on the bed?
Way to go turnin' out the pages! You are such a mission accomplished gal! Sure miss seeing ya! Blessings!
Post a Comment