Every time I came upstairs 2 of my kids went downstairs, every time I went back downstairs the same 2 came upstairs ALL DAY LONG! I spent all day 2 days ago getting the play room cleaned. They continue to REALLY mess it up. I made them clean it up yesterday, but today it’s even worse. While I was downstairs, Mason and Ashley were playing/ cleaning the tub upstairs. While I was upstairs they were trying to wash the dishes with the sprayer. They wanted to make a “result” as they put it, or experiment with water, raisins and peanuts and drank it. The cushions are off of the couch, the remote controls are never in the Family room, they jump from the play house onto the cushions. After I just picked up the Play Doh that I somehow got them to only play on the table, they got it back out and got it over the entire Kitchen floor. Now Austin wasn’t an angel all day either. He stuck right by me…RIGHT by me (on my lap, on my head, hanging from my leg…etc.) And as I write this he keeps saying over and over, “Let’s go downstairs Mom…come on just let’s go…….this is taking too long…..”

And Greg is not coming home until LATE tonight. I’ve had it! I've pulled out all of my hair and now it's growing in gray.
6 comments:
Bless your heart! I won't even begin to give you advice because I'd be crying. I have my one child trained pretty well. She never got into stuff she wasn't supposed to. (Every once in a while she'll get into something in the kitchen like food.) But I can't imagine trying to make 3 mind at the same time!!!
Have you considered calling Super Nanny? LOL!
I totally understand those days.
Everything I do get done gets undone in the first 10 minutes cody and dylan are home from school. how does this happen? why does this happen?
I am getting ready right now to make all four of them help me clean the playroom. I think I will take before and after pictures...and then I will take another one tomorrow just to see how messy it gets in 24 hours!
And my kitchen! yikes, doris can tell you how messy it is, but those dishes are going down today baby!
I hope today is a better day for you!
And to think I was the only one with children who did crazy stuff. Have been putting off cleaning Page's room cuz I knew it HAD to be clean for Sunday (Jack's 1st Bday party) It really was hard for me to watch the Polly Pockets lingering in the same bin with the princess collection dolls...Anyhooo...Jack destroyed everything I put away. Page was never really into destroying things. Jack is all about it. Enough about my kids...just wanted to say that they are kids and before you know it, your grandkids will be doing it and YOU'LL love it!
I was thinking, Call Super Nanny. Then I opened this comment site and found it had already been recommended.
Looks like you need to have a family meeting to make some rules...not too many, just big ones....with consequences. Wish I could be there to give you a break. You could clean, etc. while I played with the kids. Gramma
Whew! What a day! I got tired READING about it! And to think...you have time to make beautiful shawls and cute hats! You sure are a woman of many talents! And I guess God knew you would be the right person to send those three little angels to! I know you are very creative and I know you'll figur it out...but just to get you going...have you read the book Creative Corection by Lisa Welchel? Good read...and lots of ideas! Think you can get it in the public library but I needed my own copy for marking up purposes...let me know what you think! Blessings!
Your house is NEVER dull!
The hanger story reminds me of your hidden sock story.
I hope today is a better day!
xo
Post a Comment