I'm bummed!
My favorite store is closing. It was the place I hung out and actually got some creative stuff done there. There's a big huge knot in my stomach.
I got to know the owners well and the "regulars". It was like our "Cheers", where everybody knows your name.
I've gotten calls from many of you. We need to still all get together somehow.
I haven't gotten a single thing done today. I've just been moping around. I decided to actually do something. It's 4:00Pm and I finally got the kids dressed. I was going to take them to Sam's Club , then "Monkey George" came on so they all went running to the TV. It's only half an hour so hopefully we will still get out of the house.
Things need to turn around so I can more successful.
So does anyone have any cool, exciting news to cheer me up?
February Cocoa Daisy Project Shares!
10 years ago
5 comments:
chelle,
i am so bummed and have felt like my best friend has just moved far away feeling. we need to find a local we can rent a least once a month or more for thge day, it won't be the same but a least something!
Me tooo...bummed.....like an empty; hopeless feeling..thanks for the talk. Talk Soon.
happy news...hmm...sad feeling here too, but
Aunt Denise (Don's sister) mailed 2 HUGE boxes for the kids. Among the zillion packing peanuts were the cutest Disney Barbie Dolls for Page of all the princesses. Happy screaming from her.
The DQ has an attached apartment...we could try something there...although would have to wait till the carpeting gets redone in the spring...at least the "snacks" would be close at hand!
So thankful to have met you thru the store. It has been a blessing and may those blessings continue to prosper for Annie and Bill in there new venture.
OH! If you haven't gone to Sam's-call me and maybe we can all go. Still have a membershp, but havent been in forever.
Hey Chelle and folks...
I think we are going to convert my living room to a crop shop! I will be getting married (soon I hope) so we can clean out the living area and set up some tables...kitchen built in...ready to scrap!
I am out of town, but got a call on my cell phone early this morning with the news. I am so sad. I think we are going to have to start having our own "super crops" at each others homes. I would hate to lose touch with my scrappy friends.
Post a Comment