Thursday, January 11, 2007

Shawl, playground and sick

I need to make this a quick update so I can get to bed.


I finished my shaw. I've already had 5 good comments on it. One lady came up and asked me all about it. She tried it on and looked in a mirror and then decided she could make one too.
But my favorite comment came yesterday, when Ashley said, "Oh Mommy will you make me one just like yours and a hat too?" Well of course! I thought I was finished knitting for awhile but I got straight to it and finished it this morning.


I had a hard time taking a picture of myself.


Today we went to Scrapin' Memories a new store in Nashville. It's a cute store. I showed Dana where it was. They have a train table in the back of the store and the kids played wonderfully together until I told them it was time to go. On the way there I told the kids we were going to be stopping there before going to Christ Church to play. Ashley put her two fingers close together and said you can have this much time. I rolled my eyes and said, "Oh thank you Ashley for giving me THAT much time." When it was time to go she said, "Aw...we hardly got to be here that long at all." LOL.
But on our way out the kids went wild and started running in the store. I got on to them and Braxton said, "But Miss Chelle we were only playing tag." And Austin said, "We were just getting exercise and exercise is good isn't it?." I said, "Yes, exercise IS good but NOT in the scrapbook store." Anyway, it's been a really long time since they had seen their friends. They were SO excited. We took them to the indoor playground at Christ Church and they had a blast. Ashley got stuck at the top and I had to climb all the way up there to get her. I came down the slide head first and that slide was long and fast. Dana sure got a giggle out of that! Then Mason got stuck and I said, "Hey Dana I think it's your turn." So she went up and helped him. This playground is so cool. It is really nice on the outside, but the inside is just as nice so it was neat to see even though I don't want to crawl up there again.
Then the bad news... Austin got sick tonight. He has 101 degree fever and he threw up all over him and me. Which brings me to my point of needing to update quickly. I need to get to bed, just incase he keeps me up in the middle of the night. I didn't see this coming at all. They had such a great day!
Here's leaving you with a cute picture of Ashley and Austin lying down in the hallway waiting for Mason to get out of the bathroom.

1 comment:

Renee said...

The second picture of you is so great!
Another Scrappin Store so soon? Have you no shame?
Prayers for Austin and Mommy