Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Major Computer problems!!!!!

Hello friends!

I am have extremely WEIRD computer problems!!!!

I have something really cute I want to show you, but I can't unless I can get on Greg's laptop tonight.

Anyway, my weird computer problem is that EVERYTHING is upside down!!!!! I'm not kidding! It's kind of funny, but very frustrating because I can't really do anything! At least the keys are typing the right letters. The mouse is backward too. So if I move up it goes down. I ran a virus check on my computer and no viruses were detected, but what could this be?

Well I guess I won't be reading blogs or emails anytime soon. Just wanted you all to know what's going on in my world. Also, my Outlook Mail is EXTREMELY SLOW. That is the most frustrating thing about this problem. Ok. It's too hard to proof read this unless i get on my head so I hope there are no mistakes. I hope to update soon and get this fixed!

5 comments:

doris sander said...

love the los! :D

ack! hope you're weird comp prob goes away . . . :P

Anonymous said...

All fixed. DH to the rescue.

So there, all you feminists who read my woman's blog! There's one good reason to keep us men around: we fix the computers you need to gather together in cyberspace and plot us.

Greg

Anonymous said...

er, that is, against us.

Greg

Dana said...

you go greg!!! i was just about to send chelle a list of suggestions that i dug up online - you know us feminist types, we try to solve all of the problems in the world :)
peace

Dana said...

btw, you know i am just kidding on that last one ;)
i also wanted to say a HUGE thank you for helping me with the kids tonight! it was great to veg for a little while!!! i really appreciate it!