


Guilty! No not them....me!I found some paper at the LSS that I really want. So I staged a picture so I can go get it.
What's really funny is the conversation that went along with this, it was quite opposite than the norm. It went something like this:
Me: Ok kids I normally don't let you do this, but I need your help. I need to get a few pictures. I need you to jump on my bed.
Mason: Jump on your bed? I think I'll just sit on the bed and you can take a picture.
Me: No really Mason, I need you to jump on the bed.
Kids: ok...(few minutes pass) can we go now?
Mason: Jump on your bed? I think I'll just sit on the bed and you can take a picture.
Me: No really Mason, I need you to jump on the bed.
Kids: ok...(few minutes pass) can we go now?
Me: Just one more picture please. I need all 3 of you to be jumping.
4 comments:
How cute! and it doesn't look staged a bit..great job!
Hey Chelle,
Of course I would take pictures of the kids if I came to watch them. Shoot me an e-mail whenever you are interested.
Ambie
I love jumping on the bed. I let K do it. I usually hold her hands while she is doing it. Sometimes I even bounce her. She loves it!
bouncing on beds is a no-no here too, i am convinced it will result in something broken or bloody, neither of which i do well with!those are some cutie pie photos you got there! i can't wait to see the resulting page and i am intrigued as to what paper you are wanting to use!
Post a Comment