Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Chinese Birthday Bash

Here is the Birthday Boy:




Funny thing about the cake: When I had it made I took in the symbol to have put on the cake. The guy came back in a few minutes and asked me which side was up. I said it didn't matter, but then I said, Oh do it upside down because it means good luck come down on you. He comes back with it and said, "Oh man, I hope I didn't just write you will fall over dead this year."

The kids made these linked dragons. We took them to the resteraunt to show Daddy.
We talked about how the dragons represent strength. So all three showed their muscles.




And here is Austin holding up the Happy New Year sign.

Here Ashley is showing off her extra long noodle.





And here is Greg in the costume the kids made for him.

2 comments:

Heather said...

That looks like so much fun! What a lucky guy!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and sharing this with me. I love your pictures. It looks like you guys are having a great time. I am really glad you got some use from my links. I make them for myself so I can easily reference things but it seems like a waste to go to all that trouble and not let other benefit from it. So I am really glad to hear that people are actually using them.