I have very mixed feelings about this day!
The kids begged and begged to go outside and play...so that is just what we did.
So out I go with my new camera and SMACK...No warning...I was hit with a snowball. See that little stinker to the right?
Yes the first thing they did was run around and make footprints and then they had a good ol' snowball fight.
Oh cruel Mommy snapped a picture before helping. Alright kids- no more throwing snowballs in each other's faces.
They played and played. It was so cute watching them. They played on the swingset more than they did in the Summer.
They made snow angels.
It was really cute.
Mason got down in the snow and realized his shirt was not tucked in. Ooooooh! That's cold! So he decided not to get down in the snow anymore- even though I told him I would tuck in his shirt.
They started making a snowman. Or rather I should say they had me making a snowman. I tried to get them to roll the snowball to make it bigger. Ashley was getting into it. 
My MOPS (mother's of pre-schoolers) group was having a VERY special day. I didn't want to miss it for anything. I actually rearranged 2 other things- so I wouldn't miss it. They were having a free Chocolate and SPA day. I so NEEDED this day!!!
Greg was the big bad wolf, I mean the bearer of bad news. He told me the roads were just too dangerous for me to go out. He told me there were accidents all over the place and especially in the direction I wanted to go. I was SO BUMMED!
The kids begged and begged to go outside and play...so that is just what we did.
So out I go with my new camera and SMACK...No warning...I was hit with a snowball. See that little stinker to the right?
Yes the first thing they did was run around and make footprints and then they had a good ol' snowball fight.SMACK!
Oh cruel Mommy snapped a picture before helping. Alright kids- no more throwing snowballs in each other's faces.
They played and played. It was so cute watching them. They played on the swingset more than they did in the Summer.
They made snow angels.
It was really cute.
Mason got down in the snow and realized his shirt was not tucked in. Ooooooh! That's cold! So he decided not to get down in the snow anymore- even though I told him I would tuck in his shirt.
They started making a snowman. Or rather I should say they had me making a snowman. I tried to get them to roll the snowball to make it bigger. Ashley was getting into it. 
The boys got too cold to play anymore outside and they wanted to go inside. Austin's boot came off and his sock was soaking wet. And Mason was just too cold. (Takes after the Floridians in the family.) So I told Ashley we would come back out and finish our snowman. Unfortunately, we never got back out.

No comments:
Post a Comment