Sunday, February 25, 2007

doggone flu!

I'm so disappointed! I've got the flu.

My parents travelled 9-10 hours to get here. They were passing through on there way to Florida. I saw them for 5 minutes and they decided to sleep in a hotel. I don't blame them. But it makes me very sad!

The flu I have is not as bad as what I have had in the past. It is rather mild. My head hurts, my throat hurts a little, and I get a bit dizzy when I'm walking. And I need to sleep a lot! It's still a pain though!

6 comments:

Jill LaFaye said...

You poor thing! I pray that it passes {SOON}.

Jann Gray said...

oh friend...I sure hate that for you...get the rest you need and hopefully you will be over it soon. I will be praying for healing for you. {{{hugs}}}

Jumpin' On My Last Nerve said...

You poor thing. I hope you feel better soon.

Renee said...

I think I cried for you too...Ouch on the type walking. Feel better! I was gonna call you today, I'll wait till you are feeling better.

TracieClaiborne said...

Bless your heart! I just got over *almost* the flu and there's nothing worse. I will pray for you. Hope you feel better soon!

annie said...

I am so sorry you feel yucky.
Hope you feel better soon!