Granted...I'm not a very good housekeeper. Unfortunately, I don't keep up with the laundry like I should. But I KNOW my kids have plenty of underwear to get me through a few loads.
Where in the world does it go?
These are the things I thought:
1. I don't put the laundry away right away, it stays in baskets and sometimes things fall out. Not knowing if they are clean or dirty...They go into the dirty clothes to be washed.
2. Along the same lines...Kids like to dump the baskets out so they have a boat/car/airplane to play in.
3. The kids look for their favorite underwear/socks or doll clothes and while in their drawers they decide to take everything out of it.
4. a few accidents- causing the need of a new pair
Yes these are frustrating...but still I know they have a lot of underwear and for goodness sakes we shouldn't be running out so fast.
In the morning I dress the kids and I put clean underwear on them. In the evening if Greg dresses the kids for bed--he puts clean underwear on them. When I found this out...I asked Greg why he was putting clean underwear on them at night time. He said, "Well I saw you do it." Well I do put clean underwear on them after a bath- so he must have seen me do it then.
But now I know. I know it's not an excuse for not getting the laundry done quicker.
4 comments:
Too funny! We have issues with fighting over the designs on the underwear - ugh. Plus, as many of you know my kids don't like to be 'restrained.'
I know what you mean. My kids will change clothes in the middle of the day sometimes and I get so frustrated. You could get laundry done faster if your Hubby would quit making more for you, right?:o)
I thought for sure this was another hidden sock story!
At least you know why you were running out and that Greg is an extra clean Daddy!
That happens at our house too - there is never as many pairs in the drawer as there should be. :)
Post a Comment