
Today: A few flurries possible early. Mostly cloudy skies. High 32F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Absolutely ridiculous!!!!
Schools are closed today.
No alterations have been made to this picture...it is what it is!
This layout is from my Mom in Ohio. It is 5 degrees with a wind chill of -4. (And they have school!)
5 comments:
I just e-mailed you pictures from here. WE HAVE SCHOOL.
What a {cool} layout!
Apologies for hogging comments..but I forgot to add:
I think it is "totally awesome" that the photos were taken on the 15th of February & also scrapped on the same day..that is what I call "on top of things"..I wish I were!
School was closed? What a bunch of sissies!!
Way to go on the contest win! Enjoy the yummy prize!!
Congrats on winning the Make It From Scratch contest! Sorry I haven't gotten back to you on where I am in Ohio. In fact, I am VERY close to Portage Lakes. I'm in the NE corner of Wayne County in Marshallville. We're about 20 minutes away from Portage Lakes. We have family that lives on East Lake right on South Main.
School was called off here Tues, Wed and Thurs. The roads are still horrible because the temp hasn't been high enough for the salt to work, but they're quite passable. I was just saying yesterday that I wish it was at least above 25* so the salt could work. I'm waiting with bated breath for next week when we're actually supposed to break 30. YESSSS!
Great pics!
Post a Comment