Wowsers! Where do I begin? I know I know...I've not blogged in awhile. I was just thinking I needed to get my pictures uploaded/downloaded (whatever the case) and blog and then I got a nice email from Jill wondering if I was ok. Thanks Jill. I'm ok I've just been very busy.
So instead of writing one LONG blog entry I think I'll make 3.
Let's see...
Did you all know that Greg and his best friend Wes are writing a musical? He is! I was going to explain it a bit and stopped myself. I'm not sure how much I can say and how much I need to keep quiet until they are ready to pitch it. Anyway, their friend Michael is writing the music. So a week ago Sunday night, he asked me to sing one of the songs for a demo. I was so honored. I practiced all week and recorded it on Thursday. It was quite strange to record. We recorded it in sections not in one full swoop. It kind of made it difficult to get into character and have energy throughout. But he seemed to be pleased. I was a little disapointed because it didn't turn out as good as my practicing. Oh well it was still an honor!
So that takes care of Sunday through Thursday. Friday will be posted in another entry.
February Cocoa Daisy Project Shares!
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment