Monday, February 05, 2007

The Reading of Act I

Saturdays- I LOVE Saturdays! You know why? I get to sleep in! Greg enjoys watching the Saturday morning cartoons with the kids. Ashley continues to call it commercials. Mommy when are the commercials coming on? She means the cartoons. The kids love it- Greg loves it and I love it! (sweet snoozin' away!)

Actually starting next week, that sleeping in thing is going to stop. Bummer! But the kids will be starting Acting Class. I can't wait to see what my kids think about it.

Anyway, tonight was THE big night for Greg and Wes. They had finished Act I of their musical and tonight was the night to have a read thru. They invited a few friends to get together and read through it. (Ok so if you don't know- THIS is a BIG deal!!! They've been working on this for 2 years!)
The read through was basically for them to get a feel of if it was "working". They got a good response.

It was nice we even got to go out to eat without kids.

Dana and Mike and his parents watched the kids! Thank you TONS Dana!
When we told the kids we were going on a date. They all said, "awww...we don't want you to go." Then we told them they were going to Dalton and Braxton's house and they started jumping around yelling, "YAY YAY YAY!" They had a blast there.

I asked them how it went in the morning. Austin said, "We had a great time until THAT Grandma took the slide away and that made us angry." Ashley chimed in, "yeah that made us real angry." Apparantly the slide wasn't attached and they kept telling the kids not to play on it. But they didn't listen. So Mike's mom just went in and took it away.

Then Austin was telling me about all the trains they had there. And then he said, "Mr. Mike and Ms. Dana have lots of money." I said, "Why do you say that?" Then he said, "because Dalton told me." LOL!

Hey Dana are you going to blog about what Austin said to you?

1 comment:

Renee said...

Acting class? Is this thru your church? Is it pricey? Email me details when you have a minute.