Sunday, June 17, 2007

Date nights

Hello Friends!

Today after church we spent most of the day cleaning because we actually had a babysitter come over. WOOHOO! We had a date. Greg and I went to see Sweet Charity starring Molly Ringwald. I really enjoyed it. The dancing was really fabulous. Not much of a story, which I tend to prefer those that have rich plots, but still enjoyable.

We even had a date last night. We watched Little Miss Sunshine on the couch together. That was a great movie, sad but funny at the same time.

My back is getting itchy again. URG! It is really starting to peel now. The stop itching gel works, but it only works for 4 hours and then needs to be reapplied. And guess what? I can't reach it. It's a pretty funny site when I'm really itching and there is no one around to scratch it. I find a corner wall and wiggle around to try to relieve some of the itch. Most of the time it makes it worse, but for some reason I keep going back to doing that.

Someone suggested an oatmeal bath. I haven't tried that yet as I thought I was healing, but I guess I should give it a shot.

Tomorrow is my BIG Kick off Usborne Show. I'm doing it with a friend of mine who signed up around the same time I did. We are having it in our church annex. Right now I have one friend who RSVP'd to come. So I guess I'll do some calling tomorrow. That is my least favorite thing to do. I just don't want to bother people or make them feel uncomfortable if they don't want to come. However, I'm the type of person who would forget and would appreciate a call. So if I want to be successful, I got to do what needs to be done. And on that note: I am finding it very difficult in writing about it on my blog. I want to talk about what I am doing and ask questions etc. But yet, I also think that I would look too pushy. So I guess I will ask 1 question. If you have or have been part of a small based business- how do you advertise? The good thing is that I REALLY LOVE these books, so that will be helpful. But who do you talk to? When no one is "biting" what do you do to get noticed? Ok that turned into 3 questions-sorry. I would love your input on this. You can comment here or email me at eskimokisses@bellsouth.net.

So does anyone want to come to my show tomorrow? I promise to be on my best behavior! :D And I'll even have strawberries with chocolate sauce. Mmmmmmmm!
It's at 7:00PM at Woodmont Hills Family of God in the Annex (the white house in front of the church) Or if you want to check out the catalog online you can go here to look and order. And what's really great is if you want to send a gift to someone you can send your order to a different address. Over 75% of the books are under $10.00. Go check it out.

Alright time for me to get some beauty sleep. Goodnight.

3 comments:

Dana said...

Hmmm...ok, did I know about this and totally space it? Probably seeing as I was in crazy girl land the last couple of months. Remind me tomorrow when I see you, K? Plus I have some books for you if you would like to read them - all about marketing a home based business. Good luck!!!!

Jill LaFaye said...

Hi, I thought that your blog for the quite interesting google tá I liked this post. When it gives it calls in for my blog, it is on personalized T-shirts, it shows step by step how it will create a quite manageable personalized T-shirt. Up to more.

Hey Chelle! I called my step-mother this morning to get this translated for you..but it isn't Spanish..so I hunted around on the internet to get it translated for you..(above) is what I found..it is Portuguese.

Jann Gray said...

Wow...go Jill! Sounds like you have someone interested in taking your business international Chelle! Woo hoo!

Good luck with the book show. I hear they are great books...hate I don't have any little ones to read to anymore...bummer.