YAY! It went through! I made my goal! WOOOOHOOO!
I had fun scrapbooking tonight. A church by my house is having an overnight crop. I decided to come home and sleep, but I plan to go back tomorrow. It's really strange being the "goto girl" or the "expert". I'm not used it. Most of the girls I hung out with from Scrap It are all REAL EXPERTS!
I wish we could have a Scrap It reunion!
Ok- I need to go to bed. I was so excited last night I couldn't sleep very well. Tonight I hope I can relax and drift off into la la land peacefully.
Hopefully I'll have pictures to show tomorrow.
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations! I am so excited for you!!!
It's a great feeling isn't it?!!
I am loving the grocery cart pics..they are soooo cute!
Have a great weekend!
Glad we were your first! You did great-even though some pesky person kept asking silly questions...
Post a Comment