So...What's worse than a bad sunburn?
An allergic reaction and a sunburn.
So What's worse than a bad sunburn with an allergic reaction?
An extremely itchy, bad sunburn with a kitten jumping onto a bare back and scratching all the way down it.
I have decided this kitten is either getting de-clawed or is being put up for adoption. I think we are all sick of her.
Lovely positive stuff here huh? Sorry!
The only thing that is helping is Benadryl. But it is knocking me out! One is not quite good enough, even though that is what I'm trying to get by on. But when I take 2, I can't function doing anything else.
Please pray for healing!
2 comments:
Yikes. Prayers headed your way.
Why is it that adults slather sunscreen on the kids and totally diss themselves??? We use a spf moisturizer when we get dressed in the morning just to be covered in case. (of course the kids get re-applied every other minute. We're on bottle number two this year!)
ooooooooooo owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I am squirming just thinking about it. I am definitely praying for your healing....and for the kitty to keep its claws to itself!
Post a Comment