OH my! OH my! I'm tired! But I haven't updated in awhile so I thought I better add some pictures.
Here's a quick run down of what's been going on:
Friday night I got to go and crop. I made this ONE layout. I'm happy about it, but I think it is missing something. I think I need a cowboy boot or something down in that right corner. Oh I have an idea. What do you think if I take some of that blue cowboy paper, put some down there and stitch a star around it? OR maybe I can put a close-up picture of Aussie down there and possibly stitch something around it. I'll have to play with it.**************
Saturday was a big day here! Greg's reading of his musical was the big thing. Unfortunately, our babysitter cancelled at the last minute because she was sick, so I didn't get to go. That was a major bummer! I heard it went well though.
In the morning I took the kids to church to a Christmas party and see Santa. It was a lot of fun, but my kids consumed more sugar than anyone should be allowed to have in one sitting! They got to see the "real" Santa and we got pictures taken. I wasn't able to snap photographs because it was just too busy. But we will get a copy hopefully on Sunday.
The kids decorated ornaments, decorated cookies and watched a magic show. It was fun!
The kids decorated ornaments, decorated cookies and watched a magic show. It was fun!
Then we went to the Scrapbook store to see "the not so real" Santa.
Check out Mason's face. It's like he is saying "OH come on!"
Oh by the way Mom- These are the outfits you bought the boys for Christmas. I decided to give them to them early so we could get pictures. Austin is SO proud to look like his Uncle John.
Dalton was so cute. He brought in a pamphlet with a bunch of Thomas Trains on it. He was telling Santa and pointing at all of the ones he wanted. Now this is hysterical... Santa (to get back at Dana for being late) said to Dalton, "And you will get ALL of them."
Anyway, the next day Greg and I found a babysitter just a couple hours before having to go out. So we both got to go see White Christmas at TPAC. I enjoyed it. I thought the choreography was pretty good.
I got to make one too!
It's a follow by number type of craft and it fit in perfectly with our study of dinosaurs.
Then my Mom forwarded me this hysterical link. It is of some redneck pictures. Some of these are priceless. Take a look at the link if you have a chance.
Well GOODNIGHT! I better go to bed!




4 comments:
OMG! I have tears in my eyes..I am trying not to laugh out loud, everyone else is asleep. The r.n. pics were hysterical!!
Oh my....what a busy busy weekend you had!
Love the craft the kids made...they did such a terrific job(and you did too)
I love the star idea for your layout --what a great layout of Aussie!
Sorry to hear you didn't get to go to the musical reading...I know you were disappointed -- but am glad to hear that the reading went well.
Well...it is late -- very...can't seem to get myself to sleep...but need to go lay down since tomorrow is the next to the last day of school for me.
Miss you friend...
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.
Where did you get your dinosaur craft? My Samuel would love it.
jennybell
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/path/
Post a Comment