Hi! I'm a Mommy to 10 year old triplets. I have actually taken up the challenge of homeschooling them. (So far so good!) On the weekends I like to craft!
It's much more interesting and long lasting than the goals I had when you kids were little. But now I'm into the fun things a little better... only they are still stressful. Hoping to finish the book I'm doing for Robin and then do a family heritage book for your dad's side of the family. Hoping that doesn't take all year. Want to start my side of the family. Of course, plan to do a book for this year's pics. Okay... tired already. Oh to have youthful stamina again. Love you. Keep up the good work.
4 comments:
LOL - no tears for me either. I saw your LO's in the BPS gallery last night. Too fun that you're doing this too!
You are doing great so far! Love this layout!
It's much more interesting and long lasting than the goals I had when you kids were little.
But now I'm into the fun things a little better... only they are still stressful. Hoping to finish the book I'm doing for Robin and then do a family heritage book for your dad's side of the family. Hoping that doesn't take all year. Want to start my side of the family. Of course, plan to do a book for this year's pics.
Okay... tired already. Oh to have youthful stamina again.
Love you. Keep up the good work.
Love it:)
Post a Comment