Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter happiness!

Happy Easter! Christ is risen indeed!

We had a wonderful day today!

Here are some pictures we took before church this morning. These outfits are GORGEOUS! Thanks Mom!




I love our church that we go to! The preacher is so good! Today we took a friend and her twins with us. She was afraid she would miss the musical instruments that she was used to in her church. But she leaned over and said I really like this ACapella singing. She also really liked the sermon.

Then we were going to go to our normal Sunday afternoon lunch hangout. I called ahead like I usually do to order the pizza beforehand so when we got there it would be ready. Well I was on hold for 15 minutes and finally hung up. The message said, "All our operators are busy helping other customers, please stay on the line..." Guess what? They were closed! Why not change your message? UGH! Anyway we ended up going to one of the kids favorite restaurants, Evergreen, delicious but more pricey than we intended to spend. Then we went to the park for a very quick Easter egg hunt. I say very quick because it was COLD outside! Brrrrr!!!
This picture is from yesterday. We went to the Easter egg hunt at the YMCA. It was fabulous!!!! We even won a parent's night out for up to 3 kids. whooo hooo!

2 comments:

Jill LaFaye said...

I love your Easter pictures..soooo sweet:)

P.s. You look soooo pretty in yellow!

Mandi Johnson said...

Your children are so lovely!