Hi! I'm a Mommy to 10 year old triplets. I have actually taken up the challenge of homeschooling them. (So far so good!) On the weekends I like to craft!
Hello from bloggerland *grin* I read it! I don't comment to much but I love seeing your scrapbook layouts :) Lots of fantastic ideas! Keep up the good work, I need more ideas. LOL. Blessings to you and your family, Rosina www.homeschoolblogger.com/BChsMamaof3
Hello. I do read your site daily. I don't comment much but love to read. My daughter, Annaleah - 6, just commented yesterday.. "I like that little girl, I wish we could be friends."
I am here! I am here! I just caught up on your bloggy:) I have been crazy busy..and you will be the first to know..other than family & someone that reads my comment here..ok..today is the 11th of March..and I normally get my period on the 1st..soooooo...and I have other "signs"..I think I am pregnant...I will test later this week..oh..we are so excited! I will keep you posted.
Yep - I'm reading. I meant to post on the bowling thread...but who knows what distracted me? I'm glad you had fun, but when I couldn't find my bowling ball I took that as a sign to stay home and tend to getting things ready for Monday.
You know I usually comment by e-mail. but I didn't for the bowling. I remember those days with you and John...and what you did when Uncle Denny called your little brother John and his cousin Eric stupid the day they started trying to keep score. Surprised you even found a bowling alley now.
I remember when Aussie said that about the ring. Glad you documented it in such a wonderful way.
7 comments:
Hello from bloggerland *grin* I read it! I don't comment to much but I love seeing your scrapbook layouts :) Lots of fantastic ideas! Keep up the good work, I need more ideas. LOL.
Blessings to you and your family,
Rosina
www.homeschoolblogger.com/BChsMamaof3
Hello. I do read your site daily. I don't comment much but love to read. My daughter, Annaleah - 6, just commented yesterday.. "I like that little girl, I wish we could be friends."
Have a great day!
I am here! I am here! I just caught up on your bloggy:) I have been crazy busy..and you will be the first to know..other than family & someone that reads my comment here..ok..today is the 11th of March..and I normally get my period on the 1st..soooooo...and I have other "signs"..I think I am pregnant...I will test later this week..oh..we are so excited! I will keep you posted.
Hugs
Yup, I read it every day. :-) I just don't comment all the time.
Yep - I'm reading. I meant to post on the bowling thread...but who knows what distracted me? I'm glad you had fun, but when I couldn't find my bowling ball I took that as a sign to stay home and tend to getting things ready for Monday.
Keep it up --- love your blog!
I'm here too! I read but don't always comment...I love your new haircut! Keep blogging, sweetie! I'm readin'!
You know I usually comment by e-mail. but I didn't for the bowling. I remember those days with you and John...and what you did when Uncle Denny called your little brother John and his cousin Eric stupid the day they started trying to keep score.
Surprised you even found a bowling alley now.
I remember when Aussie said that about the ring. Glad you documented it in such a wonderful way.
Post a Comment