Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm Psychic!

Last week Ashley got in the car and said, "Next time we need to dress up like Indians." Then she said, "Well we could dress up like something else, but I don't remember the name so I'll
be an Indian." I said, "So you could dress up like and Indian or a pilgrim, is pilgrim what you were trying to think of?" She looked at me strange and said, "HOW did YOU know that?"
I'm psychic. LOL!
So here are my cute Indians. Aussie was and Indian last year for Halloween so we had his costume already. So I whipped up 2 more costumes. And I literally mean whipped up! I made these out of scraps! I got Mason's pants too short, but if I didn't then I wouldn't have enough for Ashley's outfit. (By the way he had them pulled up really high in the picture of all 3 of them. They are not THAT short.) They are loosely put together, but I still think they are cute.
So I didn't think I had enough to do so I decided to make Ashley a tutu. I ran out of tulle so I have to go buy some more.

2 comments:

Jann Gray said...

OK....that is HYSTERICAL....and totally scrappable! Love how the indian outfits turned out...and what an AWESOME creative Mom you are for getting not ONE but three lil indians ready to celebrate and learn about Thanksgiving! Woo Hoo.

doris sander said...

dang! stop with the stitching already! i had to make a skink costume today bc g wanted to know why the triplets mommy knew how to make costumes! :P