Monday, November 10, 2008

Sunday happenings

Yes I know- I need to go to bed!



















Today even though the kids have been feeling sick we took them to church because Greg was doing a skit in their class today and was using them as some of the actors. We let them come in to class but then we took them out right after the skit trying to keep them away from all the other kids. The doctor's office says they are not contagious, but Aussie had it first then Ashley and then Mason. I would say that it probably is contagious or at least was contagious. No fever just SICK out both ends. The doctor's office said this could go for 2 or 3 weeks. EEeeeek!
They did a fabulous job in acting though! We were so very proud of them. Aussie was Little boy David and he got his lines perfect! Ashley and Mason were Israelite kids. So adorable!
So then I actually found a Zaxby's nearby. There is one in Franklin. I was so excited that we went there after church. I was disappointed though! It was not nearly as good as I remembered it being. Anyway, these are pictures of what the kids made with their little waxy stix they got in their kids meal.

Now this creepy picture is very special. Aussie made these masks. I only helped them put the eye holes in the right place. I don't think they are supposed to be creepy. They call themselves the 3 foxes. I really like to see their creativity even if it looks a little creepy to me.

Good night- I've got lots to do tomorrow so I better go to bed.

2 comments:

doris sander said...

fun times! well, except for the germies . . .

Snarky Mom Reads said...

Such cute little foxes! Sure hope that all the ickies have left your household by now. I think they came north :( ...