Thursday, November 18, 2010

AG table knock-off

Well Ashley has asked for this American Girl doll table which costs $85 and comes with some really cute play food cupcakes and apron.
So I have been working diligently every night for 3 or 4 nights (lost track of time) from 10PM to 1AM to try and make it for her. It is far far from being perfect and I still need to paint it. But here it is. It would have been so much easier if I had the right tools. But all I had was a little hacksaw and a jagged knife. Oh and I still need to find some little silver knobs to hang the pot holders I plan to make.




I'm sure you can probably tell, but this was the first time I've ever done anything like this.
I also plan to make her and her doll a little apron.






No comments: