Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Volleyball

Ashley has started taking volleyball lessons.
She is the smallest on the team. She was really discouraged at first because she couldn't make a point when just about everyone else had. But today she did great. And everytime she hit the ball whether it went anywhere or not, the whole team stopped and cheered for her. I think that kind of embarrassed her. Last week I took a few pictures and got a whole lot of blurry. I took a few more pictures this week and got a lot better shots, but just wished I would have snapped fast enough to get the ball in the picture.








The boys chose not to participate, once they saw how fun it was they wanted to join too. But it was too late. Then yesterday I got an email in the morning telling me about a boys team that was starting up that day and better yet it was FREE! So I took the boys yesterday and they had a great time!

No comments: