A week or two ago we went to see Seusical put on by the Nashville Children's Theatre. It was fabulous!!!! We all really enjoyed it! Then a few days later the Cat in the Hat showed up at Chick-Fil-A for family night. The actor is Jeff Boyat. And I believe, correct me if I'm wrong Greg, he will be acting in Greg's next production play he is putting on at Lipscomb in February.
Then a few days ago we had a beautiful moon! I almost called my Mom to look up at it where she was. Do you remember The American Tale? I couldn't help but sing the song that was sung when they were looking up at the moon? Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight.


Well here it is as a reminder:
Then a few days ago we had a beautiful moon! I almost called my Mom to look up at it where she was. Do you remember The American Tale? I couldn't help but sing the song that was sung when they were looking up at the moon? Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight.

Well here it is as a reminder:
No comments:
Post a Comment