Poor Poor Sarah!
With this lovely hairdo she is sporting, she looks like the bride of Frankenstein. The hair is actually standing straight up it is not resting on the couch in the background.
I couldn't help but think of Toy Story as I was attempting to fix her hair.
.
.
She did great. She didn't cry. She closed her eyes and tried very hard to have that same expression on her face. But as I was tugging and pulling her hair I think I could see that she was hurting. Her smile just wasn't as happy.
.
Tonight we took the kids to Lipscomb to see the play, Ragtime. I was enjoying it, but the kids were squirming around in their seats. So at intermission, I took the kids to McDonald's so Greg could watch the rest of the play. After Greg got back in the car and explained the rest to us, I was kind of glad I didn't see the rest. It sounds as though the rest of the play was depressing.
Today was mostly wasted laying on the couch. I had a terrible headache. I don't know if it was a migraine, but I did have sensitivity to light and I felt like I was going to throw up. Anyway, here is it 1:30 and I'm not tired.
.
.
I'm looking forward to church tomorrow. It is Harvest Sunday. One of my favorite days of church. It is where each family brings some groceries specially packed with Thanksgiving items to go to families in need. Each bag is packed with:
.
.
Bread serving mix
1 large can green beans
2 cans corn any style
1 can or jar of fruit juice, drink mix or tea mix
1 box potato mix
2 packages macaroni & cheese
1 box Jell-O and 1 large can fruit
1 box of brownie or cake mix
Icing
1 can cranberry sauce
1 box of stuffing mix
1 can of chicken broth.
.
.
Then they take up a collection for meat products that are added to the bags. The goal is for them to provide 650 bags of groceries.
.
.
This year since I have been doing really well with shopping the sales and using coupons, I decided that each person in our family would take a bag. For a bag of groceries that would typically cost around $25, I paid $6.96 for 3 bags and $7.68 for 2 bags.
Plus I am donating 69 boxes of pasta which I got for free and
5 bags of rice that I got for pennies (I don't remember how much.) and 5 tubes of toothpaste I got for free and a few miscellaneous items.
.She did great. She didn't cry. She closed her eyes and tried very hard to have that same expression on her face. But as I was tugging and pulling her hair I think I could see that she was hurting. Her smile just wasn't as happy.
.Tonight we took the kids to Lipscomb to see the play, Ragtime. I was enjoying it, but the kids were squirming around in their seats. So at intermission, I took the kids to McDonald's so Greg could watch the rest of the play. After Greg got back in the car and explained the rest to us, I was kind of glad I didn't see the rest. It sounds as though the rest of the play was depressing.
Today was mostly wasted laying on the couch. I had a terrible headache. I don't know if it was a migraine, but I did have sensitivity to light and I felt like I was going to throw up. Anyway, here is it 1:30 and I'm not tired.
.
.
I'm looking forward to church tomorrow. It is Harvest Sunday. One of my favorite days of church. It is where each family brings some groceries specially packed with Thanksgiving items to go to families in need. Each bag is packed with:
.
.
Bread serving mix
1 large can green beans
2 cans corn any style
1 can or jar of fruit juice, drink mix or tea mix
1 box potato mix
2 packages macaroni & cheese
1 box Jell-O and 1 large can fruit
1 box of brownie or cake mix
Icing
1 can cranberry sauce
1 box of stuffing mix
1 can of chicken broth.
.
.
Then they take up a collection for meat products that are added to the bags. The goal is for them to provide 650 bags of groceries.
.
.
This year since I have been doing really well with shopping the sales and using coupons, I decided that each person in our family would take a bag. For a bag of groceries that would typically cost around $25, I paid $6.96 for 3 bags and $7.68 for 2 bags.
Plus I am donating 69 boxes of pasta which I got for free and
5 bags of rice that I got for pennies (I don't remember how much.) and 5 tubes of toothpaste I got for free and a few miscellaneous items.
1 comment:
Good job! They should send you to buy the turkeys a well.
Post a Comment