Well I finished the table and last night I got the idea of making felt cupcakes. Well I had the idea in my head, but last night I tried to figure out how to make them.
This is the first one I made. I think it might actually be cuter than the rest I made today. But it is a bit bigger than the ones I made today.
Here are the ones I made today. You can take the cupcake out of the liners. These are pretty small. Have you seen those Brownie Bites? They are that size if you know what I'm talking about.
I love creating! I feel alive and really happy when I'm doing things like this.
I suppose I ought to think up something to make the boys.
I'm looking forward to Black Friday. I know many people hate the crowds and well even though I'm not a crowd loving person myself, the adrenaline rush really gets me going. Aussie wants a bike for Christmas and the one he wants is going to be 1/2 price at Walmart. Oh I hope I get it!!!! I'll be there early waiting in line.
I do wish we could be with family this Thanksgiving. I get a little down not celebrating with anyone. The kids are going to help me cook a Thanksgiving lunch. They want to dress the chicken up like a turkey! They are going to make feathers. This will be interesting. I'll certainly take pictures!

This is the first one I made. I think it might actually be cuter than the rest I made today. But it is a bit bigger than the ones I made today.
Here are the ones I made today. You can take the cupcake out of the liners. These are pretty small. Have you seen those Brownie Bites? They are that size if you know what I'm talking about.
I love creating! I feel alive and really happy when I'm doing things like this.I suppose I ought to think up something to make the boys.
I'm looking forward to Black Friday. I know many people hate the crowds and well even though I'm not a crowd loving person myself, the adrenaline rush really gets me going. Aussie wants a bike for Christmas and the one he wants is going to be 1/2 price at Walmart. Oh I hope I get it!!!! I'll be there early waiting in line.
I do wish we could be with family this Thanksgiving. I get a little down not celebrating with anyone. The kids are going to help me cook a Thanksgiving lunch. They want to dress the chicken up like a turkey! They are going to make feathers. This will be interesting. I'll certainly take pictures!
2 comments:
I wish you were having Thanksgiving with your family too.
Sweet-looking cupcakes!
Post a Comment