Even though I realize I haven't put pictures on here from our last field trip to Chattanooga, I think this will be the last post for tonight. I am beginning to get tired.
This morning I was awakened by Aussie. The conversation went something like this:
"Mom, I promise I won't tell! Ummmm...I was looking around on your blog and I saw....well...I promise I won't tell. "
I thanked him for not telling and then I asked, "But isn't it cool?"
He said, "Yes it sure is!"
{Insert big smile!!!}
It looks as though I haven't shared the finished product here on my blog. Sometimes I get confused at what I've shared here and what I've shared on Facebook. I like to have it here on my blog because it is more like a book of memories.
So here is Sara standing next to the painted table I made.
Then I created these muffins.
They look good enough to eat.
Then I created these muffins.
They look good enough to eat.
I started to make doughnuts, but it was actually harder than I thought it would be and I decided I really didn't need to do that.
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I am excited that our church for the first time will host a Thanksgiving lunch. Then we will go to Dana's house for dessert. I made a YUMMY peppermint dessert and Mason made cupcakes.
No comments:
Post a Comment