So what would you do if a store would pay you $.20 per box of pasta that you bought?
Well that is just what happened today. Kroger has these Ronzoni pasta boxes on sale for $.79. And ON THE BOX was a peelie coupon for $.50. Kroger doubles coupons. So I got 48 boxes of pasta for free plus $10.08 to purchase other groceries. So what am I going to do with 48 boxes of pasta? Well I am going to donate them of course to our church pantry. I told the kids to think how happy these poor people will be to get food, that made shopping for them much easier. The kids helped peel off the coupons and they were happy to know that they were going to bless other families. Aussie did ask if we could keep one box. I told him I already had 3 at home for us.
So this is what I got
48 boxes of Ronzoni Pasta (charity)
10 boxes of hot chocolate
6 cans of green beans (charity)
2 cans of corn (charity)
2 Smokies (sausages)
3 gallons of white milk
2 packages of cornbread (charity)
2 packs of Land of Lakes butter (my favorite)
1 Pillsbury frosting (charity)
All for $22.32
I'm terribly exhausted tonight, probably because someone woke me up too early this morning. So when someone slightly younger than you says, "I can't believe you're about to be 40!", is that a compliment or an insult? I don't know but I took it as an annoyance at 7:30AM. I just grunted and tried to go back to sleep.
Oh wow! I'm tired and my eye is beginning to twitch, so I better go to bed.
Good night!
Well that is just what happened today. Kroger has these Ronzoni pasta boxes on sale for $.79. And ON THE BOX was a peelie coupon for $.50. Kroger doubles coupons. So I got 48 boxes of pasta for free plus $10.08 to purchase other groceries. So what am I going to do with 48 boxes of pasta? Well I am going to donate them of course to our church pantry. I told the kids to think how happy these poor people will be to get food, that made shopping for them much easier. The kids helped peel off the coupons and they were happy to know that they were going to bless other families. Aussie did ask if we could keep one box. I told him I already had 3 at home for us.
So this is what I got48 boxes of Ronzoni Pasta (charity)
10 boxes of hot chocolate
6 cans of green beans (charity)
2 cans of corn (charity)
2 Smokies (sausages)
3 gallons of white milk
2 packages of cornbread (charity)
2 packs of Land of Lakes butter (my favorite)
1 Pillsbury frosting (charity)
All for $22.32
I'm terribly exhausted tonight, probably because someone woke me up too early this morning. So when someone slightly younger than you says, "I can't believe you're about to be 40!", is that a compliment or an insult? I don't know but I took it as an annoyance at 7:30AM. I just grunted and tried to go back to sleep.
Oh wow! I'm tired and my eye is beginning to twitch, so I better go to bed.
Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment