Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Christmas Eve and Skype

Sorry I've been missing, I've been sick and busy getting a new coupon system together and starting back to school. But I have a few minutes tonight so I need to get back to where I left off.
Christmas Eve and it's Nana and Papa's turn to Skype with us.
I sent an email to Steve to see if they wanted to Skype call. I didn't know they didn't have a computer camera. But before I even knew it they went out and bought one.
Even though I don't have a picture of it, the first thing I showed them when they called was the beautiful snow that was falling outside.
Then I brought the computer back into the Family Room, which Greg mentioned how the computer was placed at just the right angle only to see the clean part of our house. (nice!) Ashley opening the DS Pet Horses game.

They are super excited about the DS games they got!



This was the ONE thing Mason really really wanted! The picture is a little out of focus but I still really think it's cute!


As Greg continues to talk to his parents over the computer Aussie uses him as a chair.
Nana also made some clothes for Ashley's doll.
I love the nightgown!



No comments: