It was a beautiful snow day here today. We stayed at home, but the kids got out and played in the snow. I stood on the porch and took pictures. I just might get out there tomorrow and help them make a snowman.






Apparently the thing to do here in the south is to make snow cream. I've never done this, but am curious to what goes into making it. I just did a little google search to find it is 1 cup milk, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and 3 quarts of snow.
I think I might try it tomorrow.







Schools were closed today. They were reported they were going to be closed the night before, before it even started snowing. So weird. But I would say that I approve of them closing school today. Greg worked from home. And even though metro was off school, we still did school here.







Apparently the thing to do here in the south is to make snow cream. I've never done this, but am curious to what goes into making it. I just did a little google search to find it is 1 cup milk, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and 3 quarts of snow.I think I might try it tomorrow.







Schools were closed today. They were reported they were going to be closed the night before, before it even started snowing. So weird. But I would say that I approve of them closing school today. Greg worked from home. And even though metro was off school, we still did school here.
The kids are learning how to write a paragraph. I absolutely hate teaching English! The book I have is great, but it sure isn't my subject.
Tonight the roads are supposed to refreeze and we are supposed to get even more snow. Greg is hoping to have a photo shoot tomorrow for the upcoming play he is producing in February. And I am hoping to get out and see Dana and her boys at McDonald's playground. So we are hoping for good roads tomorrow.
Tonight the roads are supposed to refreeze and we are supposed to get even more snow. Greg is hoping to have a photo shoot tomorrow for the upcoming play he is producing in February. And I am hoping to get out and see Dana and her boys at McDonald's playground. So we are hoping for good roads tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment