Oh yes I am bragging!
Ashley said, "Isn't bragging wrong?"
Well baby girl it is wrong if I would say nah nah nuh boo boo you can't get this.
But you can!
And I can teach you if you want me to!
I saved $5.75 in coupons alone.
I saved $13.32 all together.
They paid me $.45 to take the Mac. and Cheese home.
Next Stop Staples:
I paid $38.38
Saved $12 with coupons alone.
They paid me $2 to take home the package of pens.
I will get back $27.98 to use at Staples in the future in the mail.
Last Stop Kroger:
Saved $21.40 in coupons alone.
Saved $54.59 all together.
They paid me:
$.50 for Hormel Chili
$.46 each for the 3 Hunt's diced tomatoes
$.01 each for 2 Pepperidge Farm goldfish
$.25 each for 3 bottles of Honest Tea.
The Best Life butter was supposed to be free, but they rung up wrong. I will be returning them tomorrow. I believe Kroger will refund the entire price when there is an error. I hope so! They rung up at $2.59 each. They were supposed to be $1 and I had a $1 coupon for each.
I would say that's not too shabby!
I would say that's not too shabby!
BUT
I have a friend who has a rule she won't buy it unless it is a quarter or less! (Unless it is something that will never be a quarter like meat and milk.)
So I'm starting a little business, don't know if it will go anywhere but I thought I would give it a shot. I'll tell you more about it in tomorrow's post.
Here's a hint:
It has something to do with couponing.



1 comment:
wootwoot!! you go, girl!!
Post a Comment