Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Christmas Morning

Christmas Morning was a blast! Greg came in as I was carefully placing the presents around the tree Christmas Eve. We had a little conversation in which Greg best explained in a Facebook post. It made me laugh so I'll share it here:
As Chelle places present #40 of probably 60- none of which I bought or wrapped or even know about- I tell her, "Wow what kind of Dad would I be without you?"
"Rich", she replies.
The kids woke us up around 7:30 (not too bad.)
Greg is playing with Mason's new Paper Jam guitar.
Ready Set Go!
I made them pose for me before they opened any presents.
Ashley got the Zhu Zhu pet airport she wanted.

Ashley got a lot of stuff for her American Girl doll. She cleaned out the little house and set it up. Tonight she was telling me she needs to move it somewhere because the boys want to play in there.
And here is a little clip of Ashley opening up her doll. I love her expression!



Next post...Christmas Afternoon.

No comments: