Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Weird Kid

Weird, weird, weird!


Tonight we went to Chick Fil A. Since volleyball is over for the season we went to a CFA that we hadn't been to in a long time. A kid came up to Aussie and said, "Hey you're the kid."


Obviously they had met here several weeks ago. Ashley and Mason told me this is the kid who said the bad word last time we were here. {Great!}


Anyway, this kid is all over the store. He stopped by one table and moves some drinks around. Naturally, I thought that was his table and those were his parents.


Then he pulls up a chair and sits with us while we ate. The kid is a bit over the top to put it lightly. He hit Mason playfully, but it still hurt. So the kids were playing a little pass it on game. Ashley tap kicked Aussie told him to pass it on, Aussie tap kicked this kid told him to pass it on, the kid kicks Mason and tells him to pass it on. And I sitting next to Mason said, "he better not kick me or he will get a spanking and I'll tell him to pass it on." So the kid smiles and he kicks ME! Trying to make it look like Mason did it. I am not too happy about this and wondered why his parents are not even looking over here.


Anyway, Aussie had to go to the bathroom. So this kid gets up and goes to another table where the family at that table had balloons. The kid starts punching the balloon into the man's head over and over again. Now they were laughing about it. And then the kid moves on. So I went up to that table and asked, "I'm just curious, do you know that kid?" And they said, "No." I told them we didn't know him either but he just pulled up a chair and started eating with us. I certainly didn't want anyone to think he was MY child.


So Aussie comes back to the table and so does this kid. And he said, can Aussie come over to my house and play sometime or can I come to your house?


RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG


Ashley and Mason outright said, "NO!"


Aussie and I were trying to be a little nicer about it. Aussie said, "Maybe" I said, "I don't even know your Mom". So he said to come over and meet his Grandma who is in a different part of the restaurant. Next thing I know, he has brought his Grandma to me to introduce us.


UGH! What do I say?


She asked, "Do you go to the same school?"

Aussie said, "No, we don't go to school." {eyeroll}

I said, "Well actually they are homeschooled."


The kid again says, "Can I go to their house or can he come to our house?"


Nervous I said, "Well we don't really know you, I think we need to get to know you a little better first. Volleyball is over and we will probably be here every Tuesday night."


The Grandmother smirked.


Now with that said, it's time to find another Chick-Fil-A far far away from there.

1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How old was the Granny?